- 100% cold-pressed with no sugar, water, or additives added to the juices.
- Up to 11 types of fruits, vegetables, and berries are cold-pressed to ensure balanced nutrients and enzyme intakes.
- All fruits and vegetables are carefully washed with vegetable washing solution to safely remove pesticide residues on them.
- Approximately 7 pounds of fruits and vegetables are being washed with fruits & vegetables wash to remove pesticides and carefully extracted for your 1 day cleanse.
WHAT IS COLD PRESSED?
Cold press machine extracts juices up to 5 times more nutrients than the centrifugal juicer by minimizing oxidization. With that being said, you can enjoy the maximum benefits from the fruits and vegetables in your juice.
Also, as lower oxidization during the process prolongs the shelf life of the juices, you get to enjoy fresh juices throughout the detox session.
Feeling lethargic? Need a push of the reset button to free those toxins build-up in the body?
With our detox programs, you are one step closer to a healthier lifestyle. It allows your liver and digestive system to get the rest they needed. It also helps in weight loss, improves sleeping quality as well as lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
With the high antioxidant, vitamins, minerals, enzyme, fibre and alkaline properties from the fruits and vegetables, you will gain a healthier digestive system, better immunity and lead to a more alkaline system overall.
After the detox session, you will feel lighter, more energetic and have a better complexion.
Do consult your doctor if you have any medical condition before the detox session. Plan your detox session at least 3 days before the intended start date in order to have ample time preparing for it.
Remember to eat light, eat right before the detox session!
Weigh yourself before and after the detox session, you will be amazed on the result!
Here are some tips during the detox session:
- Do remember to drink lukewarm water with lemon first thing in the morning, and continue to drink ample of water during the detox session to stay hydrated.
- Consume the first juice 30 minutes later. Drink the juices every two hours and have nut milk an hour before going to bed.
- There is no hard rule in the sequence of drinking the juices but you may follow the below sequence:
Fundamental Package: Detox 7, Detox 2, Refresh 4, Detox 1, Refresh 2, Detox 5 and Nut Milk.
Greener Package: Detox 7, Detox 2, Detox 1, Detox 6, Detox 5, Detox 3 and Nut Milk.
- Keep your juices refrigerated at all time between 1 to 4 degree Celsius. Shake them before drinking as the juices will naturally separate after some time due to the fact that it contains different ingredients and no stabilizer added.
- Do take note that Nut Milk goes bad very quickly if the refrigerator is not cold enough.
- Do not force yourself if you cannot finish the juices. But of course, the more you drink, the more your body get cleanse.
- You may have raw cashew, fruits and vegetables, or even add pre-soaked oat or chia seed in the juices to ease your hunger.
- You will bloat easily if you gulp the juices so drink them slowly.
- Avoid processed, refined food, caffeine, refine sugar and etc during your detox session.
- To prevent feeling cold after drinking the juices, you may leave them in room temperature for about 30 minutes before drinking.
Congratulation! Your body can’t thank you more for what you have accomplished. Now, remember to start your first meal after the detox session with something light.
During the first day or two of your detox session, you may feel tired and difficult to focus. Some may experience diarrhoea due to changes in bowel movements. But do not worry, you will feel great with more energy after the detox session!